CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Home made chicken nuggets with puree

As most of you know Gabriella is a VERY picky eater! I have been battling with her to eat healthier. It is not going so well. So, I take every opportunity I can to get her veggies in! I made home made chicken nuggets with broccoli puree, fiber one cereal, and flax seed meal. Not sure how good it's going to taste, but hopefully she will eat it. ;)
Coat chicken in egg and broccoli puree (ewe!) lol

Next dipped in fiber one cereal, flax seed mill, and spices.

Here is the finished product. I certianly hope she eats them!



2 comments:

Fox Den said...

How do they taste?

Shannon said...

Patty loved them! LOL Gabriella complained a little but ate them. I tried them and thought they were "ok"