CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm baaaack!

Hello guys!!!! It has been a very long time since I have been on here. Life has pretty much gotten in the way. Who would have thought I was too busy to blog. Heh heh. Alot has happened in the past 6 months. I will try to update pictures slowly. I'll start with the last few days. Yesturday Gabriella and I went to the mall in Raleigh so she could spend her birthday money. We had a great day together!


We tried on silly masks. LOL Thankfully the picture that Gabriella took of me is blurry! LOL


Gabriella is definitely a shopper!!!!! After 4 hours of shopping I was completely worn out! She loved the Lego store and "built" some new people for her village. Here she is showing off some of her loot! She has been wanting these Russian Nesting Dolls for years now. Today she decided to use her money to get some. And of course she had to buy a chair for them. lol She is such a silly girl. She loves her nesting dolls.


Then we had some Cheesecake Factory. Gabriella's favorite is the Godiva chocolate. It has 6 different chocolates on it!


And of course lots of whipped cream!


Such a silly girl!


Godiva Chocolate bar! Yum! We LOVE the Cheesecake Factory!


One the way out we ran into some of Gabriella's family! LOL


She loves her monkeys! ;)


We really had a great day! It was nice to spend the day with her.

2 comments:

Karina said...

She told me yall went to cheesecake factory! so yummy!!!!glad your back.....lol

Jennifer said...

glad ya'll made these memories together! i like the pic of her in the mask. and she she looks just like the monkey ;P