CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 100

Karina and her girls came to visit for a month. We really enjoyed the time they spent here. There were two bad things about the visit though....one, she has already left :( and two, we really didn't take any pictures the whole time she was here. I'm not sure how that happened. The few pictures that we took were on a day that Karina made Lavender lemonade. All the kids had a turn at squeezing the lemons. ;) This one is of Trinity.


Here's Emaly taking her turn.

I think Mycah enjoyed it the most! ;)

And here's Gabriella....

I'm not sure how I didn't get pictures of all the other kids doing this? Like I said I really slacked the whole time she was here on taking pictures. All the kids decided it was too much work to squeeze lemons and went back outside to play. The lemonade was....um.....interesting. I'm not sure I like lavender.