CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 104

Karina hosted a spring napkin swap. Gabriella and I were so excited to participate in this! We picked out our material and kept in a secret from everyone....that was very hard for me to do! We finally finished our napkins. Here are Gabriella's. She really did a great job! She picked out her own material and everything!

Here are mine! I absolutely LOVE this material!!!! I thought it fit me very well! I ended up buying the rest of this material that they had left. Be on the look out for the my next project with this material! ;)

Karina wrapped everyone's napkins up so pretty with a sweet little card and a hand sanitizer....my scent was especially picked out for me! Thank you Karina and Jennifer! I was so excited to see what everyone else did!

Here they all are! We had such a great variety. I really love all my napkins!!!!!

Here they are showing the backs of them.

I sooo cannot wait for the next napkin swap!!!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work in putting this together Karina. Maybe next swap, I will start on my napkins a little earlier. I was pushing it close on time!!!! ;)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

this was a great swap. so many different style napkins!