CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 156

OH MY! I don't even know where to start with this!!!!! Um.....let's see. We have not had a/c for about 3 weeks now and we have been staying here and there (where ever it is cool!). I just have not had time to sit down and update this blog. But never fear! I have still been taking pictures! ;) I will do my best to get caught up. For those of you who keep track of the dates the pics where taken (Jennifer), there maybe some discrepancies as to what order these go in. Bare with me! ;)


This week was VBS week. PANDAMANIA! Wahoo! I worked in the craft room, and to my surprise, I really enjoyed it! This is that last day where all the children showed the parents the songs they learned throughout the week. Where's Gabriella???? Thats a good question! She is ALL the way on the other side!!!!! You cant even see her! Oh well!

After their performance, we ate hot dogs and played outside. Gabriella couldn't do much, but thought this slide was just the right size for her. LOL
 
Kristin gave her a little push and Gabriella realized she was stuck! I had to help her get down, which ended with her laying on the ground. HAHA.....she did not think it was as funny as I did!



0 comments: