CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 167

The day has finally come!!!! Gabriella gets her half cast! She is so excited....can you tell?

Her mood quickly changed when she saw the machine that was going to cut her cast off. LOL

It's kind of like a little saw that cuts the cast open, but it will not cut your skin.

This whole process with the cast has been neat to see....well, at least for me. haha I am not the one who has to wear the cast. But I had no idea how they made the cast, etc.

Appearanlty her arm still hurts! I took a wipe to clean off her arm and was thinking that it was healing so it didn't hurt anymore. Boy was I wrong!!!!! OOOOPS!!!!!!!

She was mad at me most of the day for hurting her arm! :(

But at least her elbow is now free!

Putting on her new half cast. She thinks the cast stuff stinks! LOL

She went with purple this time!

Is that a smile I see?

Have I mentioned that I love this bundle of joy? ;) One day she will appreciate all these wonderful pictures I take of her!

1 comments:

Karina said...

ahhhh little bit freedom!!!!