CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 165

We finally couldn't handle the heat anymore and went to Sisa's house to stay for a while! We are so thankful to have her as a friend and so thankful for her letting us stay there for a while!!!! The first night there we decided to fix Gabriella's favorite, corn on the cob!

After we all sat down to eat, we realized what a challenge it was going to be for her to try and eat it! Of course, I thought it was funny.....she did not! LOL

Here's her first attempt, which did not work so well. Her one arm was not strong enough to hold it up for very long.

Attempt number 2! She tried to rest the other side of the corn on her cast, but she couldn't get the corn close enough to her mouth!

By this time I am dying laughing!!!!! I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!! She really makes the days interesting!

Attempt number 3. LOL She is a hot mess!


Finally she resorted to this! Way to improvise!!!! ;)

3 comments:

Karina said...

lol, poor thing, crazy the things we take for granted.....

Shannon said...

Every time I look at these pictures I cant help but to laugh! It was soooo funny!!!!! Gabriella thinks I'm mean for laughing, but I just cant help it! I love her! ;)

Jennifer said...

rofl!! i got a good laugh out of this too!!! poor g