CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 13

So yesterday was a very interesting and eventful day! First we went and got Gabriella's hair dyed. Pics of that will be in my next post! Then we rushed to dance followed by a trip to Wendy's with some friends.  The last time we went to Wendy's we found a chicken nugget in the shape of a heart! What a pleasant surprise! This trip.....not so much! First we were waiting for our food and that took FOREVER! While we were waiting we noticed that the ice cream machine was dripping, one plop at a time. It was so funny that i couldn't resist to take a picture! I was pleased with my picture for the day. ;) But the night got even funnier! Who would have thought that you could have so much fun in Wendy's. Heh heh I was then asked if I would like to have regular chicken nuggets since the spicy ones needed to be cooked. Hmmm, let me think about this.....hard, old and crusty chicken nuggets or freshly cooked spicy nuggets? I'll wait please! Then Gabriella's cheeseburger was wrong! She wanted ketchup only and she got mustard only. So I had to take that back. The sandwich maker and the order taker got in a little tiff about that. Dude, just remake the cheeseburger already! I don't care who made the mistake!

Do you see anything wrong with this picture? You cant pull one over on me Wendy's!!!! I am one smart cookie! ;) I found a non spicy chicken nugget at the very bottom! *sad face* Well Jennifer and Shanie obviously don't know me that well! I was "dared" by them to take them back up there and them if there was something wrong with this picture....so I did! ;) But first I had to wait until the mean sandwich maker wasn't up there. She was a good sized woman and I was scared! The order taker was such a trooper! Bless her heart! I took them up there and she giggled and asked if I wanted her to fix me some more. I said no and told her we thought it was humorous because I was offered regular nuggets earlier.

Oh and it gets better folks! I sit down to find that my drink was empty. I was slightly embarrassed and didn't want to go back up there. So Sierra graciously offered to take my cup there and get a refill. I took the lid off and..... there was a bug in my cup!!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?! Since I had already drank the whole thing, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! I'll take a new cup please!

We all know how I am about tomatoes!!!! BLECH! Wouldn't you know that Wendy's tried to pull one over on me again!!!!! Didn't I say earlier that I was one smart cookie??? You really cant see it on this picture, but there was a tomato seed on my lettuce!!!!! Not cool!!! SO they just took the tomato off a sandwich that was already made. We were all laughing so hard! Once again we told the nice order taker lady. She again politely smiled and asked to make me another one. by this time I had given up on eating. lol No thank you! Jennifer finds it funny that I don't like tomatoes, and decided to rub her tomato all over her face and saying how good it was. I was about to hurl! Then the manager (a man, might I add) comes over and asks us where we live!!! Really??? Um, yeah. I was like why do you what to know? Come to find out something was wrong with the main waterline and 75% of Fayetteville had no water. He was just trying to let us know...ooops.

It was now time to go. On the way out I found my spicy nugget!!!!! It was on the floor next to another table!!!! It must have ran away when I wasn't looking! Hmmm, I think it will be a while before we visit Wendy's again! ;)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

ROFL!!!!! i'm in tears again reading this post!! that was the funniest thing ever!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

ps. i didn't smear tomato on my face :P i just let it "hang out of my mouth" which ended up being a pickle

Shannon said...

Smear....hang....it's all the same! ;) GROSS!!!!!!