CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31

So today was a pretty emotional day. I had some events over the weekend that started the emotions a little and then today we had our second meeting for the women's Bible study. Whew! Beth Moore really knows how to dig deep inside and get things stirred up! Although the Bible study is on DVD, today I felt like Beth was sitting in front of me and solely talking to me! Man did she hit the nail on the head! I know now, that God has placed me in this Bible study at this specific time in my life. Wow, God is amazing! He knows exactly what I need and when I need it! He even placed some great friends in my life that were available to me today to make me feel a little better! I was able to spend some time with Jennifer after the Bible study to talk about it some more....Thank you Shane for allowing us to have that much needed time!!!!! It was refreshing. Then I had two other great friends send me text messages to check on me and see how I was doing. I was empowered by the love of Christ and felt His presence in me though my friends. My day just kept getting better. Our friend, "Sisa" took us out to eat Japanese for dinner. Japanese food always makes me feel better! ;) It was great spending time with her and catching up...and of course we had many laughs. Ahhhh laughter! I needed that! Thank you Sisa for dinner and lending your ear! Looking back on the past three days, just amazes me. I truly have some great friends to carry me through the tough times! I am so blessed to have each and everyone of you in my life! I love you all!

2 comments:

Karina said...

((hugs)) Im glad you have support surrounding you and you knew it was from the one who loves you more than any earthly being could.

Jennifer said...

glad i could be there for you! and glad your days are looking up :) God definitely has his hands on you!!