CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8

So this morning Gabriella comes out of her room screaming "Mom, I think someone is dead! I see legs and everything!!!!!!" I'm half asleep trying to figure out what in the world she's talking about! Well it turns out she was talking about the hermit crabs...whew! So glad there wasn't a dead person in my house! Two of our hermit crabs molted, or shed their skin, last night. It was kind of gross, but interesting. Of course I had to remove the skin because Gabriella was not going anywhere near it. If you look at the long shell, you will see Hermie's skin hanging out. Lilly was the other one who molted. Surely this counts as Science or something? ;)

2 comments:

Karina said...

so cool, I loved the hermits in marine biology.....

Jennifer said...

lol @ "someone is dead!" too funny!