CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20

So as you know, I have been cleaning out the garage and attic. I have come across a lot of things I forgot I had!!!!! One of my favorites was something I started 20 years ago!!! Can you believe that? 20 years? Anyway, I started putting this model truck together. I have always wanted a truck ever since I could remember and at the time, this was as close as I was getting to it! ;) While putting the rear view mirror on, I got glue all over the windshield. This made me sad and discouraged me from ever finishing it. I was all about PERFECTION and the visible glue just ruined it for me.

I painted each and every detail. When I got the kit everything was that teal blue that you see. I guess I have always had a love for crafts, but used it in different ways.
I painted each piece of the motor and glued it all together. I even knew what the parts were! ;)

0 comments: