CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 39

Things are always what they seem. Don't judge a book by it's cover. There are so many cliche's I could say about this picture. Today we had our monthly ladies ministry game night at church. As always, the table was decorated beautifully with some very yummy treats! I scanned the table and carefully chose what I wanted. MMMMMMM, I got a chocolate covered pretzel and a chocolate covered peanut butter ball.....or so I thought!!!!! I took a bite of what I thought was a crunchy pretzel and boy was I surprised! It was a soft, mushy gingerbread cookie like thing! UGH! So not what I had expected and I was not a fan. But it was ok, because I still had my peanut butter ball left. mmmm, I love peanut butter. Again, I was very surprised by what I had eaten! It turns out that it wasn't peanut butter at all! It was a cream puff dipped in chocolate. EWE! It was kind of funny how every time I tried something, it wasn't what it seemed. Anyway, game night was fun. We had some great fellowship!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

lol, that was funny. be glad there wasn't a tomato in there :D