CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 42

Ok, I have been thinking about my bad sleeping habit and have come up with a solution to try out. For now on I will be drinking caffeine free diet mountain dew after 6:00pm. Hopefully this works out. I tell ya I have come a long ways with drinking mountain dew! I started out drinking a 2 liter of regular mountain dew a day. Then I switched to diet mountain dew, which was very hard for me! Since I didn't like the taste as much, I started drinking less. Now I'm going to caffeine free diet mountain dew!!!! What is this world coming to???? Heh heh. Maybe one day I will be able to kick the habit all together! ;)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yes, you have come along way. i think this is a good idea!

Karina said...

didnt even know they had dew in caffiene free, you can do it!