CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 54

I believe that I have the sweetest daughter EVER!!!! A few days ago she asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Jokingly, I said a spa day. We have a super busy day tomorrow so she wanted to celebrate my birthday tonight. She set up her very own spa here at the house for me! Here, she is digging in her goodie bag to get everything ready.

She provided me with some magazines while I wait for my next "service".

My spa day was complete with music for entertainment, a back massage with lotion, a new hair style, a pedicure, and a menu to chose a snack from. I chose Diet Mountian Dew and some sweet tarts. For my actual gift she made me a beautiful pot holder and a card that said "thank you for taking care of me". I <3 her! ;)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW!! that truly is so sweet! she is a wonderful little girl. she had all her bases covered!

Lorraine said...

Awww.... too sweet =)

Karina said...

awww sooo sweet!

Fox Den said...

That may be the best birthday gift a mom could get!!!