CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 136

Origami Night at the Arnold's house!
Gabriella and I love to do origami.....or should I say Gabriella loves to watch me do origami? We start out making something together and it ends up with me making mine and finishing hers! Oh well, it is fun and relaxing for us and we enjoy it. Here are a few things we made. This is a butterfly, one of my favorites!

This is a little snail! I like this one too!!! Mr. Snail was very hard to do and I gave up on it about three times before I figured it out. I would give up and move on to something else. But I'm slightly competitive and could not let this snail get the best of me!

Here's my grasshopper! ;)

This is supposed to be a mouse. I think something may have gone wrong, but I just love his little ears! ;)

3 comments:

Karina said...

yea the mouse if iffy! great job, I love the butterfly too!

Jennifer said...

I love your origami!!!! as you know the snail is my favorite. grasshopper a close second

Lorraine said...

Love it, I want to come fold now too.