CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 137

I found a monkey in our yard!!!!

Gabriella has really come out of her shell in the past year! I have never known her to be a climber! But since she's been hanging out with the Parsons kids, who climb on everything, she has picked up a few tricks! ;)

Everytime she goes outside, she tries something new. And of course I am about to have a nervous breakdown!

"Mom, watch this!" are her new favorite words.

Afterwards, her and Patty take a break on the trampoline.

So precious! I am so blessed to have these two in my life!

3 comments:

Karina said...

Monkeys are great if you can handle it....:)lol

Jennifer said...

LOL, K! i think shannon is getting the hang of handling the monkey.

Lorraine said...

Just be prepared to not to freak out when she falls and just say "That sucked didn't it, so don't do it again" rofl