CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 142

WE HAVE A LITTLE ZUCCHINI! LOL I am so excited!!!! This has been really fun for Gabriella and I. Every morning she wakes up and can not wait to go out and check our plants! She waters them, pulls weeds, and measures how big they are getting. She is able to see how hard works pays off. Now this is something you cant learn in a traditional school. She may even actually eat some of the veggies. ;) I have to admit I cant wait to check on the plants in the morning either. We have tons of flowers on our zucchini plants, so hopefully they will be very fruitful! We have have a few flowers on our squash plant. I really thought we had killed the squash! Our sunflowers are getting taller everyday and our cucumbers look like they may be getting some flowers. Now come on green beans!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Karina said...

Thats awesome!

Jennifer said...

I'm really excited for you guys!