CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 151

Yesturday we went to a skating birthday party for Mycah and Trinity Parsons. Everyone had a great time! Right as the party was ending, Gabriella fell and hurt her wrist. She complained about it all night and it was keeping her form sleeping. So, I decided to take her to get it checked out today.

Of course, most of us know she is not a very good patient! I saw the evil side again that came out when she had her surgery!

Here she is getting X-rays. She gave those poor girls a run for their money!


This is the bruise on her knee. I guess she had a pretty hard fall.

Ahhhh, finally home! She ended up breaking two bones in her arm. I really didn't think she broke anything. I guess she had a reason to be grumpy!

They put a half cast on her until we go to orthopedics to see what they say.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

i didnt' realize she had such a bad bruise on her knee!