CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 64

Ahhhh, the first signs of Spring!
My tulips from last year are coming back! Yay! Flowers always make me smile! Especially when they are ones that I planted, and didn't kill! ;) My thumb is not so green!

My pretty Dogwood tree! Ok, so it's not as big and fluffy as all the other ones in the neighborhood, but this is a special tree! My Daddy brought it all the way from Virginia about 3 or 4 years ago and planted it for me! It's still alive! He gave me very specific instructions on how to take care of it. He is the best! I <3 my Daddy!

2 comments:

Karina said...

I planted some bulbs, and Oh how I LOVE seeing them come up.... when I lived in NC, I had a bulb garden and always looked forward to spring and seeing them....and love how they multiply......I plan to do again when we settle down, and have a rose garden and a butterfly area too.....so many plans......

Jennifer said...

oh so beautiful. i love the tulips!