CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 86

Today we went with the Women's Ministry to Colors and Clay and painted some pottery. It was a nice relaxing girlie day. Here is Sierra painting her pig.

Kaylee cheesing for the camera.

Trinity and Gabriella picked the same basket to paint. It was neat to see them paint with their different styles.

I picked a plate to paint...with butterflies of course! ;)

Gabriella LOVES to paint things!

Shanie did a plate as well. She did awesome on her handwriting, so we nominated her to do the writing on ours as well.

There should be one more picture here, but Jennifer decided not to share that one with me! ;) She chose a plate as well. I cannot wait to get them back and see how everyone did!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

lol, i dont' have that picture!! i told you shanie has the pic with me. shane thought you did good on yours...mine was just"cute" LOL

Shannon said...

HAHAHAHA, I didn't find that out until after I made this post. I was like "Ooops!" ;)