CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 65

Today Gabriella and I finally got to get out of the house and have some fun! First we had a birthday party to go to at the bowling alley, and then we went to spaghetti night. Spaghetti night is a small group from Mana Church. It's always fun to go there for good food, fellowship, and a time of prayer.

Gabriella had a good time bowling. She really loves to bowl. I guess we should go more often.

She actually bowled pretty good.

I absolutely LOVE this picture! I think it's one of my favorites. She looks so happy and carefree! It is so good to see her smile!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

we should go again. that was fun when we went before

Shannon said...

Yes! Lets go again soon!!!!! The kids can have their lane and we can have our own lane! ;)