CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 80

Gabriella has been bugging me for days to get Patty some frozen treats for his birthday. So, I know it's a little late, but we went to Walmart and found these!

They look like the little ice cream cups we got in school.

This didn't look very appetizing to me, but Gabriella was very intrigued by this. So......

Gabriella wanted to taste it!!!!! She convinced me that it was yummy. So, I got intrigued and had to try it too! LOL WHAT WAS I THINKING??????? It tasted like pure dog food, frozen! UGH! I don't even want to know what's in there.

Patty LOVED it! It was gone quickly!

I cant decide if Gabriella was trying to take it from Patty so she can have more or actually feeding it to him?

Patty loved it so much, that it made him sick! UGH! So, I have three more, if anybody wants them. heh heh Patty wont be eating anymore of them!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

eewwww, that's gross. don't even complain about trying my "weird" stuff after you've eaten dog ice cream!!!LOL

Shannon said...

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Yeah, it was gross! G liked it though! Weirdo!!!!!

Lorraine said...

an everyday scooby snack for her? rofl