CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 77

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!!!! Are you wearing your green today? *pinch* *pinch* This is one of my favorite holidays! Although, I do not celebrate it like I used to!! Green beer was a MUST HAVE!!!! This year I will settle for gee tea! ;) This day is special to us in another way as well. It is Patty's birthday!!!!! ;) He turns 4 today!  

It's hard to believe we have had this little fluff ball for 4 years! He was such a sweet puppy!

I fell in love with Patty the time I saw him and then when I found out he was born on St. Patricks Day, I just HAD to have him! We adopted him from the Humane Society.

I'm not sure which one is cuter in this picture. Poor Patty was being choked! LOL They both have grown so much!

How could you not take this sweet little puppy home? I just love this picture!

2 comments:

Karina said...

awwww very precious!

Jennifer said...

omg he's an adorable puppy!!! and G is so cute!