CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 83

So, I found this awesome car freshener that fits me perfectly in so many ways!!!!!! First it is a butterfly, a purple one at that!!!! That has to be two of my most favorite things! Then it has my favorite Bible Verse on it!!!! 2 Cor 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: Old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new." And the name of our Homeschool is "New Creation Academy"! I was so excited to find this great car freshener! We opened it up and put it in the truck. Then it hit us!!! OMGoodness!!!!!! This thing stinks soooo bad!!!!! LOL In the midst of our gagging and coughing, we are patiently waiting for the smell to go away!

2 comments:

Karina said...

that is so pretty! too bad its stinky! LOL

Jennifer said...

LOL!!!! that's funny that it's stinky, but it does fit you perfectly