CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 81

So I am just a little behind on my blogging! ;) I will update you on this past week, so be ready to read a few blogs. Monday was a very busy day for us. First we had Bible study, then a picnic lunch, and roller skating with Gabriella's Homeschool group. The kids had a good time skating and burned off some energy. Our last stop was Jennifer's house to celebrate her birthday and have game night. 

I don't know if you can see it well, but Gabriella spent most of her time crawling around on her hands and knees. LOL she is a hot mess!

The other part of her time she was hanging on to the wall.

Here are a few of Gabriella's friends from church, Morgan and Kristin.

Here's Zander and William. Shane and Jhet are in the background. I think everyone had a fun day!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

that's a really cute pic of the three girls! dont' worry though, trin was on her hands and knees most of the time too

Shannon said...

Yeah, I didn't get any pics of your family because you were no where to be found! ;)

Jennifer said...

LOL, we were to busy zooming around